Thursday, September 28, 2006

We've been so busy since school started. Lots to catch up on including: first day of school.... see McKenzie (pink shirt) and McKayla (blue skirt)...that's the first day of 3rd grade and the first day of seperate classrooms for them.

The whitewater photos (and the cake) are from my surprise birthday celebration! Randy and I rafted the Ocoee River (upper and middle sections) for about six hours! Class 3,4&5 rapids..it was GREAT fun!
My mom also gave me tickets to see my favorite singing group...Selah! I enjoyed their concert in Nashville more than any show I've ever seen! It was terrific.




Can you believe this photo? Madison started high school this year. This is the morning of the first day of her Freshman year. Isn't she lovely? I can't believe how grown up she is!

1 comment:

Misty said...

We had so much fun visiting you guys! Can't wait to see you again in November!